Our Client is an automotive manufacturer with regional offices in Dubai; due to an internal promotion, they are seeking to recruit an experienced After Sales Director to join their senior leadership team.
Reporting to the Managing Director with responsibility for sixteen key markets
- Current Head of After Sales working with an automotive manufacturer with vast experience in improving and delivering an outstanding aftersales process & performance through both Service and Parts channels
- Experience of leading Regional Service and Parts management teams to improve the Aftersales performance across multiple countries
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a capacity to connect successfully via numerous channels with multiple business partners and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to interrogate complex data
- Complete Understanding of the Aftersales process and the impact this has on the customer experience, brand and P&L for each importer/dealer
- Base salary AED 35,000 – AED 37,000 per month plus competitive bonus paid quarterly
- Housing allowance, Company car, Business Class Air Tickets and Education Allowance
If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply with your latest CV
Are you a customer experience manager working in aviation, automotive OEM, or luxury fashion?
Have you project-managed and mapped customer experience journeys?
Do you have a natural ability to inspire others to become obsessive about consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences?
Are you looking for a career opportunity to work in Dubai with some creative and brilliant people?
Our Client is a leading OEM with regional offices in Dubai; they are one of the world's most recognised and highly regarded automotive brands and are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager to join their team.
- Manage the entire Customer Experience strategy and programs to maximise the brand experience and loyalty
- Drive a Customer Centric philosophy and direction within the Regional Office, importer and dealer network
- Evaluate, control and enhance the brand and customer experience seamlessly with Sales and Aftersales
- Lead the continuous development of the Customer Journey effecting the desired brand value proposition for each touchpoint
- Lead regional CRM strategy and direction, including relevant key performance indicators and initiatives
- Set and manage Lead and Sales Funnel standards, including tools, planning and monitoring.
- Play an ambassadorial role in developing a more vigorous “customer experience” mindset & culture within the business
- Collaborate on all projects, launches and technical solutions which involve the customer journey by working with the teams to ensure it is in line with the customer experience strategy/standards
- You are already a Customer Experience Manager working within aviation (private and commercial first-class travel), automotive OEM (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz etc) or Luxury fashion (Gucci, Dior, Chanel or Louis Vuitton)
- Hold a university degree in Business Administration and Management or similar education preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in the automotive or luxury retail business
- Have excellent communication skills and a successful track record in influencing senior stakeholders and high-impact decision-making
- Solid interpretation of levers to create a customer-centric operational model
- Ability to drive and effect change
- Base salary AED 18,500 – AED 20,000 per month
- Excellent bonus structure
- Housing, Relocation and Transport allowance plus comprehensive medical cover
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format