Are you a top performing multi-site Bodyshop Manager, with strategic and full P&L responsibility?
Our client is one of Saudi Arabia’s most progressive body, paint and smart repair groups with fully equipped, state-of-the-art facilities in key locations across the Kingdom. They are seeking a professional, high-energy General Manager, Bodyshop who will have the vision and capabilities to further develop the bodyshop operation.
- Lead, inspire and develop a talented team of multinational bodyshop professionals that supports the strategic and future needs of the business, driving for efficiencies and improve effectiveness across all areas
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan, whilst maintaining quality standards and customer service
- Plan and introduce new service offerings
- Effectively manage your teams to deliver great results for customers, manufacturers, and the shareholders
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably working with niche, premium and luxury passenger
- Proven stakeholder management experience building rapport quickly with other members of the executive team
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organised
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial, driven and motivating who has experience inspiring teams to deliver customer service and exceptionally high standards of work
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Egyptian or Jordanian nationalities preferred, fluent Arabic speaking
As the General Manager of the Bodyshop Division, you will receive a base salary of SR 40,000 – SR 42,000 per month (£102,000 – £108,000 per annum), a Bonus scheme which encourages the achievement of at least three times monthly salaries TAX-FREE, alongside a whole host of additional benefits including
- Annual Air Ticket
- Company car
- Private Healthcare scheme
Apply with your up-to-date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call us on +44 (0) 20 8681 1111
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.
We are currently recruiting for one of our lovely clients based in Slough, Berkshire for their Preparation Centre. They are looking for an Alloy Wheel Technician to join their expanding team.
The Prep Centre deals with all the internal vehicles, this is where they come to get repaired, serviced and any bodywork carried out before being sold.
If you have a mechanical background or bodyshop background – both will be considered. Experience using a Vixen Lathe would be ideal, however not essential.
You can have main dealer or independent garage experience to be successful with this one. That said, if you are not sure if you will be successful based on your experience, please apply as my client may be open to considering relevant experience.
Basic Salary: Depending on your level of experience you will be able to earn between £24,000 – £26,000 basic. The bonus scheme will allow you to earn an additional £6,000 – £9,000 giving you an OTE ranging from £30,000 – £35,000.
The working hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, Saturdays are 1 in 2, 8am – 12pm.
Apply with your up-to-date CV. Once received we will arrange to discuss the role further at a mutually convenient time.