Our client in Bahrain is in search of an exceptional Car Sales Manager to join their dynamic team. Are you a skilled communicator fluent in Arabic, process-oriented, and detail-driven?
This role offers the opportunity to lead a team and drive success.
- Lead and motivate the car sales team, driving them towards achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Implement effective sales strategies and processes to optimise sales performance.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, identifying new opportunities for business growth.
- Foster a customer-centric environment ensuring exceptional service and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance overall dealership operations.
- Proficiency in Arabic language is essential.
- Proven experience in automotive sales management, showcasing strong leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on process improvement and achieving results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and motivate a diverse team.
- Strong analytical skills, adept at interpreting market trends and devising strategies accordingly.
Highly competitive salary and package along with a substantial performance-related incentive scheme.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for automotive sales and meet the criteria above, we invite you to be part of our client's success story.
This automotive group are very well known for their foresight, proactive approach and flexibility when it comes to their people.
They are now looking for a General Sales Manager to not manage but lead the sales department. This will be based in the Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
If you are a General Sales Manager or Sales Manager, you class yourself as forward thinking, focused and approachable in nature then this would be suitable for you. They are looking to invest in this person for their future, so are keen to meet with candidates who are wanting to eventually progress further.
They will be looking to offer a basic salary in the region of £40,000 – £50,000 with an excellent bonus scheme in place, you can take full advantage of. Giving you an OTE between £75,000. Plus company car and other benefits.
The process from here is very simple; your application will be reviewed by one of our lovely recruitment experts. Whether you are an interview pro or haven’t ever had an interview you will be in safe hands. We will answer any questions you may have and guide you through the process.
We are partnering with a successful and profitable dealer group supporting them to secure a General Sales Manager. The group are going through a period of expansion which is why this role has become available.
Based in Chichester, West Sussex, they need someone with proven leadership to lead the team.
There will be the option of having site responsibility, enabling you to step up into a General Manager position.
They are happy to consider an experienced Sales Manager who wants to progress their career. In addition they are looking for someone with a stable career history, showing your resilience in the face of turbulence.
What’s on offer?
The basic salary will range from £35,000 – £45,000 for right person and will very much depend on experience, with an OTE of £70,000 – £75,000.
There will also be a number of benefits included in the package, all of which can be discussed at interview stage.
Once you have applied for the position, I will be in touch for a confidential chat to discuss this in more detail with you.
Are you a seasoned, results-driven Automotive Sales Manager ready to make a significant impact?
Look no further! Our client in Oman, a dynamic and high-performing automotive dealership are on the lookout for a top-tier Sales Manager to lead their sales department.
- Lead and motivate a team of 7 Sales Executives to achieve sales targets.
- Implement and drive sales strategies to ensure the business sells in excess of their yearly targets.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and maintain a strong sales process.
- Utilise CDK experience as a bonus to enhance operational efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience as an Automotive Sales Manager with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing sales teams.
- A process-driven mindset with the ability to streamline sales operations.
- CDK experience to enhance operational efficiency.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Arabic would be an advantageous but not essential.
What On Offer
- A competitive salary package of OMR 2,000/- per month with attractive allowances and bonus.
- Company car and fuel provided.
- Opportunity to lead a team in a high-performing business.
- Ensure a 5-day workweek, fostering a positive work environment.
- Work alongside a great and inspirational leader at the helm of the business.
If you are a highly experienced, focused and driven dealership Sales Manager ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role in Oman, we want to hear from you! Apply now with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Join our client in driving success and becoming an instrumental part of their team.
We are seeking a Transaction Manager to join our great dealership based near Stevenage.
This could be for you!
Who we are looking for?
- To facilitate the delivery of good customer outcomes from the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products
- To be successful in this role, ideally you will either have Franchise Experience as a Transaction/Business Manager
- A professional approach with the ability to mentor others
- Strong attention to detail and compliance
They will be looking to offer the right candidate a competitive basic salary of £25,000 an achievable, generous OTE of £50,000.
Excellent training and career progression also offered.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
Are you an exceptional and experienced Sales Manager seeking a new challenge? We want you to join our client's prestigious dealership in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, as a Regional Sales Manager.
We are not just looking for a manager; we are searching for a mentor, a coach, and a motivator.
- Lead and manage the sales team to achieve and exceed regional targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive business growth.
- Mentor, coach, and motivate team members to unleash their full potential.
- Foster a positive and high-performance sales culture within the dealership.
- Extensive experience in dealership sales management is essential.
- Fluent command of Arabic is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead a diverse sales team.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Passionate about achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Has a keen eye for the detail, process-driven and someone who can ensure sales opportunities are not missed, by having robust processes across the department
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
- Opportunity to lead and shape the sales strategy in a passenger car dealership.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.
If you are a results-driven individual with a wealth of experience in dealership sales management and possess the qualities we are seeking, apply for this exciting role.
Join our client's dealership in Jeddah and be the driving force behind regional sales success!
Are you an exceptional Arabic-speaking automotive sales management professional?
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Head of Sales to drive new and used car sales on behalf of our client in Bahrain. Partnering with the Head of Business, you will inspire and develop the sales teams, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive new and used car sales, exceeding targets and ensuring revenue growth.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the sales teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships, ensuring customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Act as the primary negotiator, closing deals and ensuring favourable terms for the company.
- Collaborate with the Head of Business to formulate and execute sales strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of automotive sales management experience with a proven track record.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Progressive career history demonstrating leadership and results-driven achievements.
- Competitive base salary up to BD 1,850 per month.
- Lucrative bonus structure based on achievable targets.
- Accommodation allowance, company car, medical cover, and an annual air ticket.
Join our client and be part of a company that values talent and commitment. Apply with your latest CV in Word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's premier automotive recruitment and search consultancy, catering to a diverse range of clients, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs. Elevate your career with us!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.