Our Client is a dealer group based in Saudi Arabia and has an immediate opportunity for an experienced automotive leadership professional to join them as Managing Director.
Reporting to the main board, you will have full profit and loss responsibility for their automotive business, encompassing multi-site facilities.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a progressive career background working with premium and luxury brands, strong financial skills, leadership, communication and influencing, resilience and adaptability, as well as the ability to drive success.
- A charismatic, hands-on leader who demonstrates an ability to empower and motivate a team
- Culturally aware, ability to integrate in a new environment and further develop multi-national teams.
- Proven General Manager, Group General Manager or Chief Operating Officer
- A British or European national is preferred for this role
- Impeccable employer and OEM references
Base salary £190k plus benefits such as annual bonus (6-8 months), healthcare, life insurance, annual business class air tickets and fully expensed company car.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
We are looking for an exceptional General Manager to lead and drive our client’s automotive division in the Middle East through its next phase of growth and development.
Our client is dynamic and forward-thinking, represents several automotive brands, operates from multiple locations and currently retails over 4,000 new vehicles annually.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full P&L responsibility and implement an ambitious strategy that promotes innovation, fosters collaboration, and sustains a supportive culture. As the Head of Business, you will be pivotal in expanding reach, driving sustainable growth, and enhancing the business's reputation.
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership role managing passenger car brands with a top-tier, progressive dealer group
- You will have a commercial mindset with strong financial management skills. Personality traits include a blend of professionalism, high emotional intelligence, authenticity and a passion for developing people.
- Strategic thinking abilities with a vision for growth and innovation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team and create a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Strong financial acumen to manage budgets and drive profitability.
- People orientated with strong emotional intelligence and a passion for developing skills and experience.
Additionally, you’ll be seen as a Trusted Advisor at the Board Level with customers and stakeholders, developing and maintaining excellent relationships while being a leader who inspires and motivates those who work for and alongside you.
Base salary AED 45,000 per month with a realistic performance-related annual bonus of circa AED 250,000 plus benefits such as housing, business-class air tickets, private healthcare, and much more
HCP AUTOMOTIVE is the exclusive retained recruitment partner for this appointment. If you meet the above criteria and are motivated by the opportunity, please apply for the role or contact Ash Kohli for further information.
Are you an accomplished automotive professional seeking a rewarding career move? If you are a passenger car dealer experienced General Sales Manager (GSM) or Aftersales Manager looking to take the next career step into dealership management, we offer you a unique and exceptional opportunity.
We are searching for a dynamic, motivated, and ambitious individual to join our client as the Dealer Principal of a passenger car dealership in Indonesia. As Dealer Principal, you will lead and develop a dedicated team, ensure unparalleled customer satisfaction and exceed sales targets.
- Lead and inspire the dealership team to achieve outstanding sales and customer service objectives.
- Devise and execute effective sales and marketing strategies to enhance dealership revenue and profitability.
- Foster and nurture positive relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide regular performance reports to senior management and the OEM's regional offices.
- Ensure full compliance with all manufacturer standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manage dealership inventory levels and facilitate timely delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Cultivate a strong brand image across the region.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement in dealership operations and customer service.
- Oversee the dealership's budget and drive financial performance.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in automotive sales, aftersales or dealership management, with a proven track record of success.
- Exceptional leadership skills, capable of motivating and inspiring a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, with a talent for building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, skilled in data analysis and making informed decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales growth and increase profitability.
This position is open to Indonesian nationals. We also welcome candidates to apply from the UK and Europe.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including:
Basic salary of £50,000 per annum (after tax)
Transport allowance and mobile phone
Annual performance-related bonus
Private medical coverage
21 days of annual leave, in addition to national holidays
Annual air ticket
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your latest CV in Word format.