Are you a recent graduate and looking to enter the exiting and extremely busy world of recruitment?
We’re looking for a couple of Recruitment Interns to join us for 3-4 months with a possibility of working with us in the future. You’ll work closely with our Senior Recruiters to resource professionals across the retail and wholesale automotive industry. Within this role you will be be given detailed briefs regarding multiple assignments, which you will then use a variety of innovative and traditional solutions, to ensure we reach both passive and active candidates in a highly competitive marketplace and deliver an outstanding level of service.
Who we’re looking for
- For this role we are looking for you to have outstanding communication (telephone and email) skills, you’ll be able to manage a high-volume workload. Our customers are within automotive retail and wholesale, representing some of the world’s finest passenger car brands, therefore we want our team to deliver the highest levels of service so you will need exceptional people skills
- You will need to have excellent organisational skills and a desire to deliver high quality managed campaigns, in a structured but flexible manner
- Ambitious, tenacious, resilient and confident with strong negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- You’re able to commit at least 3-4 days per week between 9am – 3.30pm
What’s on Offer
Being part of a fun and visionary team and the possibility of a future career with us.
Apply with your CV and a covering letter, demonstrating your suitability, including your start date and the number of days you are able to work