A very successful and well-established truck and van dealer group have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Manager to join their busy dealership-based in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily control of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity and quality repair. You will also be responsible for a team of 10+ Technicians, motivating, supporting and leading them to drive the business forward. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme.
The ideal candidate should have…
- Strong and consistent experience as a Workshop Controller ideally in a commercial vehicle workshop (truck and/ or van)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a team
- Strive to achieve targets, KPIs and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT and administration skills
What will you be rewarded for in return for your hard work?
A basic salary between £39,000 – £42,000 with a potential to earn up to £43,000 – £46,000 through bonuses.
Additional company benefits.
If you would like to know more then please apply to this advert. Please note your CV will not sent anywhere without us speaking with you first.
I look forward to speaking with you!