Are you a Master Technician and currently working in a franchised car dealership supporting, developing and training diagnostic, motor vehicle technicians and service technicians?
Our client, a passenger car dealership is recruiting a Technical Manager to provide technical support to the different levels of Vehicle Technician in their workshop.
- Fully accredited Master Technician status with a prestige passenger car brand
- Currently working in a franchised dealer supporting and developing the technical team
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Provide a hands-on approach to fault repairing
- Advanced Technical Training skills
- Patience and ability to train/develop staff within a multi-national environment
- Calm and engaging demeanour
- Middle East experience is an advantage as you will have worked with Asian and regional nationals
- Open to applications from western countries where English is your natural training language or one which you can be considered excellent in, as this is used as the primary language in the workshop to ensure all nationalities can communicate effectively
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary of GBP £51,000 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and family status.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.