Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Stevenage, Herts
Working Hours: 45-hour week, Monday-Friday and every third Saturday.
Salary: £30,000 per annum OTE £37.5k
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, full pension after qualifying period.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Advisor to join our client's busy and friendly dealership in Stevenage. As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the servicing needs of our customers whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Booking in customer vehicles for servicing, managing and following up on all work in progress.
- Liaising regularly with customers and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Establishing rapport with customers and providing outstanding care whilst working calmly under pressure.
- Identifying and anticipating ways in which you can help the customer (effective problem solving) whilst also achieving business objectives.
- Ensuring the customer understands the service charges and work to be carried out.
- Arranging/collecting payment from customers over the phone or in person.
- Introducing additional sales and profitability opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in a customer-facing, customer service based position.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- IT literate (experience using a DMS would be an advantage).
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- Self-motivated and professional.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge and can demonstrate a proven track record in customer service, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of our team.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.