Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: East London
Salary: £23,500 – £29,500 per annum OTE £35,500 plus perks
Hours: 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday (No Saturdays)
Our client is a dealership in East London with a friendly and collaborative outlook, they are currently seeking a Service Advisor to join their front of house team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role and be passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Greet customers and provide them with a warm welcome
- Listen to customer inquiries and concerns and provide appropriate solutions
- Schedule appointments and manage the service diary
- Manage and coordinate the workflow of the service department
- Liaise with the workshop and other departments to ensure the efficient running of the dealership
- Communicate with customers about the progress of their vehicle repairs or maintenance
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Previous experience working in a service advisor role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT literate and comfortable using computer software
- Full UK driving licence
They are offering a competitive salary with an attractive OTE, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and progress in your career.
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and working as part of a team, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply now.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.