Our client is a prestigious automotive dealership, providing sales, service and after repair care across the UK.
We have an immediate and amazing opportunity for a Service Advisor available for you to join our client's dealership based near Coulsdon.
- Delivering quality streamlined experience for the customers
- Creating a welcoming environment and building strong confident relationships with customers
- Knowledgeable on the services and repairs required on customers vehicles
- Successfully managing invoicing, appointments for servicing or vehicle maintenance
- Efficiently liaise between the workshop and customers
- Experience as a service advisor as it is a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Abide by safe working practices and adhering to manufacturers service requirements
- Organised and exceed common goals
- Collaborate professionally in a team-based environment
- Confident and dress smart
- Full UK Driving License
- A basic salary between £27,000 – £30,000 with an excellent bonus structure (£36,000 OTE)
- 22 days paid holiday
- Training and progression opportunities and much more
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturdays 8:00am – 1pm on a rotational basis
If this is of interests to you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.