We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced dealership trained Service Advisor to join our client’s dealership in Reading, Berkshire.
Working for an established dealer group, this position would enable a trained Service Advisor from a car/van dealership, or Independent Garage, to further develop their skills through training and development.
The brand our client represents here, has made its mark within the Automotive business with their affordability, Innovative Design and Technology.
We now have an opening, for an experienced dealership trained Service Advisor who is seeking a challenge and lives within commutable distance to Basingstoke, to deliver a great customer experience to customers visiting the site.
- Meeting and Greeting customers bringing their vehicles in for Service and Repair
- Creating Job Cards and seeing customer vehicles in
- Liaising with the workshop and aftersales colleagues to check on progress and the outcome of the Technician’s inspection of the vehicle and reporting this to the customer
- Updating customers on the progress of their vehicles and gaining authorisation for work as well as using the Vehicle Health Check as a guide and reporting any other areas in need of further investigation to get to the root cause of the fault, whilst it is in the Workshop
- Knowledge of working within a similar, fast-paced department service environment and a Full UK Driving Licence, are essential for this role
OTE £38,000+ Uncapped
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday & 8am to 12pm Saturday (1 in 3 Rota, paid as overtime)
To have the opportunity to become a part of this team, Apply without delay!
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.