Would you like to take on a new challenge working to high standards and delivering great Customer Service with a forward-thinking business?
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced dealership trained Service Advisor to join our client’s dealership in Catford, South London.
This vacancy comes at an exciting time for the business as they have recently changed manufacturer and now represent a new brand at this site. The established relationship with the manufacturer within other areas of the Group has enabled them to take this business to new heights, by quickly establishing an enviable database of customers. Being a customer focused business, they are also assisting existing customers of the previous brand they represented, with servicing and repairing requirements.
The brand our client now represents here, has made it’s mark within the Automotive business with their affordability, Innovative Design and Technology.
What better time to become a part of this team!
We now have an opening for an experienced dealership trained Service Advisor who is seeking a challenge and lives within commutable distance to Catford, to deliver a great customer experience to customers visiting the site.
· Meeting and Greeting customers bringing their vehicles in for Service and Repair
· Creating Job Cards and seeing customer vehicles in
· Liaising with the workshop and aftersales colleagues to check on progress and checking on the outcome of the Technicians inspection of the vehicle and reporting this to the customer
· Updating customers on the progress of their vehicles and gaining authorisation for work as well as using the Vehicle Health Check as a guide and reporting any other areas in need of further investigation to get to the route cause of the fault, whilst it is in the Workshop
· A Full UK Driving Licence and dealership experience are essential for this role as it is a fast-paced department and this role requires knowledge of working within a similar environment
Basic: £25,000 to £29,000 + £1,000 Attendance Bonus (just for turning up to work!)
OTE £35,000+ Uncapped (Including a generous £20 per Service Plan Sold)
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday & 8.30am to 1pm Saturday (Rota)
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.