Are you experienced within the customer service industry and looking for an exciting opportunity in the motor trade?
This could be for you!
The Aftersales Manager is looking for a candidate who someone who is experienced in Customer Service looking to progress their career in the automotive industry.
What they need in you
- You will need experience in the customer service
- Assisting the Service department with daily duties completing Vehicle health checks for workshop
- Answering calls and emails from customers
- Providing excellent customer care
- Full UK Driving License is required
In return for all your hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary between £26,000 – £32,000 (open to negotiate dependent on your experience) plus benefits.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.