We are working closely with a luxury, high performing dealership where an opportunity has arisen in their Service department. They are looking to recruit a Senior Service Advisor to join their excellent team.
Based near Hatfield, they are looking for a candidate who can continue to build on their existing success and exceed targets.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- You will inform and consult customers on their vehicle servicing
- Confident in managing a team and working efficiently with others
- Provide excellent advice on products and services to customers
- Invoicing and administration duties
- Maximise service department profitability ensuring customer awareness of all available workshop services
- Strong customer service background (Main dealership experience required)
- Initiative to think on your feet as well as still being part of the team
- To be career driven and have ambition to hit targets
A basic salary up to £32,000 with an excellent bonus structure (the basic salary can be negotiated dependent on experience).
The automotive industry is flourishing and you could be a part of that!
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.