Are you looking for your next career opportunity in Account Management within the creative, marketing and communications world?
Our client is one of the Middle East's most successful, fun and ambitious creative agencies in marketing and communication. As an innovative company headquartered in Saudi Arabia, they deliver modern, interdisciplinary solutions for an increasingly complex world and work with some of the world's finest brands within automotive, medicine, technology, retail, real estate, hospitality and telecommunications.
They have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in the GCC's most happening place – Saudi Arabia!
- Independent planning, coordination and control of projects
- Competent advice and central point of contact for customers
- Conception, implementation and management of integrated campaigns
- The proactive link between agency, suppliers and customers
- Independent handling of projects: From briefing to timing and costs to implementation
- Responsibility for creating overviews and sticking to budgets
- Coordination of internal and external service providers/work processes
- Carrying out presentations & support with new business
- You have at least 4-5 years of professional experience in the creative, communications, automotive or medical industry
- You are enthusiastic about your role and want to make a difference, seeing complex and critical situations as a challenge and solving them in the interests of the agency and the brand you are supporting
- Implement good ideas and convince customers and your team while always keeping a cool head
- Understand all facets of advertising and use all necessary communication channels to find solutions for your clients' tasks
- Has a great affinity for the digital world and enjoys its challenges and rewards
Base salary SR 13,000 – SR 18,000 per month plus a fantastic bonus structure whereby you can exceed 100% of your salary (OTE £94,800 per annum). Other usual benefits include accommodation, an annual air ticket, private medical, and working with a passionate leadership team.
If you're keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP are the Middle East's leading Creative recruitment and search consultancy.