Join a leading automotive OEM and play a vital role in driving excellence. As a Retail Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for measuring, analysing, and enhancing market and retail performance. Collaborate with Area Management, and implement corrective actions, tools, and improvement programs to elevate overall efficiency. Define and execute performance improvement initiatives, ensuring alignment with global standards.
- Lead the Retailer Incentive Programs in collaboration with Sales and Aftersales, optimising market potential and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Drive the evolution of retail IT processes to align with industry benchmarks and facilitate seamless data exchange.
- Oversee the effective implementation of the Middle East’s Dealer Management System (DMS) in alignment with organisational blueprints.
- Foster collaboration with importers and local teams to share best practices, promoting continuous improvement across the region.
- Manage contractual relationships with retailers, handling applications, selections, and renewals.
- Monitor and report on initiatives to drive overall business growth.
- Currently in a similar role with an automotive manufacturer (OEM)
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A background in business planning, analytics, or project management is advantageous.
- Demonstrated skill in guiding senior stakeholders and actively contributing to impactful decision-making.
- Strong aptitude for driving and implementing change.
- Motivated, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A competitive salary, benefits package and annual bonus.
If you’re keen to be part of shaping the future of automotive retail in the Middle East. Apply now to be a part of our client’s team!