Are you an experienced Parts Advisor looking for a step up?
This could be for you!
The Aftersales Manager is looking for a candidate who is experienced in Parts, confident and dedicated to the role.
The Duties of the role
- To ensure effective stock control and warehouse management
- To carry out quarterly stock checks and manage stock and provisions
- To create budgets to forecast accurately and control expenses
- To have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to multitask in a busy environment
- To have good analytical and problem-solving skills, be efficient with administration, diary management and follow-up within agreed timeframes
In return for all your hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary between £27,800 – £29,000 (open to negotiate dependent on your experience) with an additional £7,000 on top in bonus .
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.