We are currently working with a Prep Centre located in Slough, that service a variety of brands ready to be sold.
They are looking for a qualified Service Technician to join their team and build on their existing success.
- As a qualified technician, you will be familiar with working on a range of cars and different models. While doing so in a cost-effective manner
- Follow health and safety procedures
- Clear and effective communication with the Service Manager and Workshop Controller/Manager are required
- Build good relationships with colleagues
- To be able to carry out a wide array of servicing, diagnosis and repairs of vehicles
- Analyse work orders thoroughly to comprehend any vehicles condition
- Good housekeeping and administration of all work
- NVQ Level 3 accredited
- Have your own set of tools
- Servicing experience
- Quality consciousness
- Full UK Driving License
A competitive salary of £30,000 with an excellent bonus structure (OTE £40,000)
There is a monthly rotational shift compromising of 3 days ONLY.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12.5hrs per day
Week 2: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 12.5hrs per day
If this is of something that interests you, apply now with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEMs.