Are you an experienced Automotive Technician, a Mechanic, MOT Tester or dealership trained Technician and like working on a range of makes and models? Have you considered working in an Independent Workshop, where you receive a good base salary and the standards are high?
It’s time to make that move…
The company we are representing has an established customer base and takes pride in delivering high standards of workmanship and customer satisfaction, with trust and reliability being at the forefront of their company values.
Our client has a career opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician or MOT Tester with good mechanical skills, to join their fast-paced service workshop in Vauxhall, London. Working in a fully equipped workshop at this Independent Car Garage, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive Basic salary and a working environment where each day will be a fresh challenge, working on a variety of new and old cars, makes and models.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday, on a rotational basis
- Have their own set of Tools (Specialist tools will be provided)
- If you are qualified and don’t have your own tools, this is also not an issue as arrangements can be made!
- Work to a high standard, knowing the work has been completed within manufacturer standards and all the safety checks have been completed
- Recognise the importance of working as part of a team to provide the best levels of service
- Be familiar with working on a range of models of cars in an accurate and efficient manner
- Follow the instructions on the job card and report any additional work required
- Complete vehicle health checks and video for customers
- Communicate with the Service department and workshop manager
- Explain technical issues to customers and attend test drives as required
Basic Salary: A starting annual Salary up to £50,000, totally dependent upon level of experience, there is no targeted bonus
You must have a Full, UK Driving Licence and an NVQ Level 2 or 3 Qualification, or Equivalent, an MOT Licence would also be beneficial, not essential. Have your toolbox, great, if not, this is not an issue, still apply!
Interested and wanting to hear more? Contact us for more information, you may be pleasantly surprised!
If you’re keen to learn more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.