Are you an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician with an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification and ready for a new challenge working in a nice team environment?
Our client has a career opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their fast-paced service workshop in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Working in a fully equipped workshop at this car dealership, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and career development through manufacturer training.
Basic Salary: A starting annual basic salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon level of experience
Bonus: Uncapped Productivity bonus, £35,000 – £65,000 OTE
You will also benefit with a lower threshold to earn bonus whilst you settle!
Benefits: Training & development
Lots of company benefits, discounts & perks
You must have a Full, UK Driving Licence and an NVQ Level 3 Qualification, or Equivalent
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday, on a rotational basis
- Have your own set of Tools and Toolbox (Specialist tools will be provided)
- Recognise the importance of working as part of a team to provide the best levels of service
- Be familiar with working on a range of models of cars in an accurate and efficient manner
- Attend Training courses and work towards achieving manufacturer qualifications
- Follow the instructions on the job card and report any additional work required
- Complete vehicle health checks and video for customers
- Communicate with the Service department and workshop manager
- Explain technical issues to customers and attend test drives as required
- Work to a high standard, knowing the work has been completed within manufacturer standards and all the safety checks have been completed
Keen to learn more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV!
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.