Are you and experienced Technician or an apprentice looking for an opportunity to enhance your career?
This could be for you!
The Aftersales Manager is looking for confident and ambitious technicians to join his team.
What they need in you
- Experience working in a busy and fast paced environment
- You will need to have NVQ Levels 2 as a minimum
- Experience working in a main dealer or independent garage, will be considered
- A Full license is required for the role as you will be moving vehicles around the workshop
- If you have an MOT license that would be an added advantage
- Apprentices will be considered
Package on Offer
Dependent on your experience the basic salary will be between £28,000 to £34,000 dependent on your experience, with bonus on top and additional company benefits.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.