A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to coordinate the marketing for a very successful vehicle group.
You will be responsible for multiple sites and brands, tasked with an array of duties including implementing effective marketing plans and coordinating all activity.
- You will be curating unforgettable lifestyle experiences for ultra-high net worth clients with first class hospitality
- You will be driving brand and marketing growth through campaigns and events
- You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the dealership and brand campaigns/strategies
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan that delivers against the brand objectives
- Recommend channel strategies that maximizes reach to target customers
- Nurture close and effective professional relationships with your internal colleagues
Who we are looking for?
- You will need to have at least 3 years Senior marketing experience, working in any industry
- Experience working with high end, premium or luxury brands would be a distinct advantage
- An organised individual with the ability to well work under pressure, with excellent communication
- A collaborative style that is conducive of team work and success
- Proven experience creating and executing lifestyle experiences
- Ultimately be a presentable and confident individual with a friendly attitude and strong customer focus
What's on offer?
They will be looking at offering a salary of £50,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday (8:30am – 6pm)
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please apply now and we shall be in touch with more information.