We are working closely with an established brand and growing automotive group within the UK. They are currently on a search to find an experienced Workshop Controller who is motivated and ambitious.
Located near Worthing, this is a great opportunity for you to work in a big network where there are endless career prospects, training and resources.
- You will be managing a team of 16 Technicians including Apprentices, ensuring the workshop is run smoothly
- This will include monitoring the efficiency of the Technicians and profitability is being maximised using any and all materials, equipment and labor resources
- This role would require someone to have prior experience as a Workshop Controller
- This brand pride themselves on finding Someone who is dedicated to getting the job done and willing to the extra mile for the team and customers
They will be offering the successful candidate a basic salary between £32,000 – £35,000 with additional bonus taking your OTE to £45,000.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm, with an hour for lunch. Saturday’s will be contracted to 1 in 4, 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.
An MOT Tester has arisen working for a fantastic main dealer in Worthing, West Sussex, due to the sheer volume of work, this fantastic dealership is in need of you and your skills. They are a very successfully run site with a large local customer base. You will have full responsibility for the MOTs coming into their busy workshop.
More about the position…
- You will be required to accurately and skilfully undertake MOT's ensuring all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfilling all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain the MOT ramp
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager to establish a smooth transaction of jobs
- Provide advice to customers on MOT failures
Who we are looking for:
- They are looking for someone who is helpful and knowledgeable, taking pride in their work and willing to provide our customers with expert honest advice and service.
- Hold a valid Class 4 MOT Licence
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What’s on offer?
A basic salary of £28,000 with an OTE of £34,500 (uncapped).
The working hours are: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm), Saturdays 1 in 4 (8:30am – 5pm).
They also a multitude of benefits…Click apply to find out more…
Click apply below and I will get in touch with you, to tell you more and hopefully secure you an interview!