An opportunity has arisen to work for a very successful and prestigious brand based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. They are looking to recruit a HR Advisor.
This could be you!
- To work closely with the HR Director and other Line Managers to provide full administrative and secretarial support
- Assisting the HR team in all aspects such as preparing documents and general administrative duties
- Assisting in any marketing activities
- Maintain training records for the site – utilising the manufacturer systems
- Qualification in CIPD would be favorable but not necessary
- The successful candidate will be organised and have a methodical approach to problem solving as well as attention to detail
- You must possess excellent IT knowledge
What’s on offer?
- The basic salary will be up to £32,000 as well as company benefits.
- In return, as well as a competitive salary and excellent commission structure, they offer opportunities for career progression
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to coordinate the marketing for a very successful vehicle group.
You will be responsible for multiple sites and brands, tasked with an array of duties including implementing effective marketing plans and coordinating all activity.
- You will be curating unforgettable lifestyle experiences for ultra-high net worth clients with first class hospitality
- You will be driving brand and marketing growth through campaigns and events
- You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the dealership and brand campaigns/strategies
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan that delivers against the brand objectives
- Recommend channel strategies that maximizes reach to target customers
- Nurture close and effective professional relationships with your internal colleagues
Who we are looking for?
- You will need to have at least 3 years Senior marketing experience, working in any industry
- Experience working with high end, premium or luxury brands would be a distinct advantage
- An organised individual with the ability to well work under pressure, with excellent communication
- A collaborative style that is conducive of team work and success
- Proven experience creating and executing lifestyle experiences
- Ultimately be a presentable and confident individual with a friendly attitude and strong customer focus
What's on offer?
They will be looking at offering a salary of £50,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday (8:30am – 6pm)
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please apply now and we shall be in touch with more information.