HCP Group encompasses HCP Automotive and HCP International, two premier recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled services to Clients, which entail some of the most luxurious brands, hiring the best talent to complement the brands and groups they represent.
We have chosen and continue to select cutting-edge technology with our people in mind. To enhance productivity and deliver exceptional customer service, we provide the best software and hardware to make your everyday role more efficient and collaborative wherever you work. In addition, we provide training to build your digital skills regularly so that you can grow alongside our technological enhancements.
The business was established directly as a response to the needs of automotive manufacturers and their retailer networks to have a trusted partner who could work with them by understanding their brand values and delivering talent acquisition solutions quickly, efficiently, and consistently.
Today, within our automotive division, we are the trusted partners of brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce. And automotive dealer groups, both privately and publicly owned. In our international business, we work with Middle Eastern Royal Families, Embassies, Private Family Offices and Conglomerates to Multi-National Corporations.
This is a fascinating time for HCP; we're growing our team to help deliver our ambitious strategy to become the ultimate specialist recruitment consultancy. Read on if you're looking for a new challenge, have an entrepreneurial flare, and are motivated by ownership and accountability where you'll also have an opportunity to create a small but highly effective marketing department.
The newly created and exciting role of Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the online marketing strategy across email marketing, automation, campaigns, CRM management and analysis, website, and social media management.
- Construct and implement campaigns to support recruitment strategies targeting audiences within multiple industries in the UK and internationally
- Develop, manage and continually finetuning the client and candidate journey to ensure engagement, transparency, and a positive experience
- Produce ROI reports by gathering data gained from recruitment teams, aiming to improve ROI
- React to PR requests efficiently by having the ability to draft responses and press releases
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly while working on bid and tender presentation slides
- You may also be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments depending on their needs
- You hold a marketing degree and have proven experience of lead generation success in a marketing or communications role
- You have excellent English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, news and views, web content, social media platforms etc
- A multi-tasker with excellent time and project management skills who can work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and marketing automation activities
- A robust understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and communications
- A confident approach without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There could be many; we're a fast-paced business, and problem-solving is paramount to getting the job done
- Experience in working across functional disciplines & diverse cultures would be beneficial
- Working with recruitment industry platforms such as Broadbean and Salesforce would be ideal, although not essential
- You must be passionate about marketing, can work with busy teams and influence decisions with excellent presentation skills.
Besides working with a great team of people, we offer attractive compensation, benefits and a genuine opportunity for further progress and development in an expanding group.
If you're interested in discovering more about HCP, the role, and our ambitions, apply with your up-to-date CV.
Here at HCP Automotive, we are looking for a Key Account Manager at our offices based in South Croydon, Surrey. We are looking to grow our team with an exceptional individual to be a part of the team taking the business forward into unchartered territory.
We are advocates of people over process, every member of our team is exceptional at what they do. Our culture is inclusive, friendly, and supportive, we genuinely want to help you achieve your ambitions.
We would love for you to be a part of our team and join us at this exciting and pivotal time in our history.
More About the Role
- You will be assigned to some of our top accounts which include the leading UK automotive groups.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying talent, which includes speaking to candidates to qualify and register their details.
- Manging the process end to end; right from screening candidates, arranging interviews with clients and candidates to offer and placement stage.
- Negotiating with clients and seeking new opportunities to develop the business.
- Ensuring accurate candidate information is provided, maintaining information on the database.
What we would love to see from you
- You will have the advantage of managing existing key accounts, with clients that we have a great rapport with. All you need to bring to the table is confidence in naturally building and maintaining relationships!
- Professionalism: Our clients know us for being honest, consultative and meticulous, always ensuring we remain tactful and dexterous.
- Communication: You will need to be well spoken to communicate with candidates and clients. Also, as we are a close-knit team looking to expand, your opinion and experience will be valued, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Target Driven; Proven sales and marketing skills would be highly advantageous to this role.
- Organised; with a busy desk to run, it is vital for you to have your own processes in place, to ensure you can manage and keep on top of the workload
- Hungry for growth; This would be an ideal time to join us as we are going through a period of expansion, someone who is keen to progress would fit in well.
- Initiative: We welcome you to step up and take control when needed. “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door…”. Someone who has the drive and initiative to meet targets will have the opportunity to grow.
- We love people who think outside the box, those who are fearless and willing to overcome any obstacle. You are the leaders of the future.
What is on offer?
We will be looking at offering a very competitive basic salary accompanied by a generous commission structure based on performance.
We offer a career progression path that will allow you to gain skills and understanding in management.
The working hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday (With options for hybrid working).