A great opportunity for a passionate and driven General Sales Manager to lead an established sales team within a thriving high volume prestige car dealership in Saudi Arabia.
- Current experience as a passenger car dealership General Sales Manager for at least three years
- Understand used cars with a proven ability to develop this (New Car Sales accounts for 84% of sales)
- High Volume (Prestige) car sales experience preferred, although current luxury cars with previous high volume car sales will be considered
- BA / BSc degree qualification
- Saudi Arabia experience desirable for ease of transition, although not essential
- Middle East / GCC experience advantageous to understand local culture and business practices
- Western (UK / European) applicants with a flexible approach to working in a multi-cultural environment are welcome to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
£64,000 Tax Free basic salary plus housing allowance, incentive scheme and expat benefits.
If you meet the candidate selection criteria, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent car showrooms to dealer groups and OEMs.
Our client is hiring an Aftersales Manager to manage a large aftersales facility and two service centres offering quick servicing and repairs.
Operating in modern facilities the primary focus is the timely delivery of customer vehicles to aftersales customers, ensuring their experience has been pleasurable with first rate support and service from all the team!
- Current Aftersales Manager in a franchised car dealership for at least five years
- Bachelor’s degree or further education diploma (to obtain a work visa)
- Middle East experience highly desirable, although open to UK/European Aftersales Managers
- Great people skills
- Advanced English verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record as an Aftersales Manager
- Ability to forge relations with key stakeholders and the manufacturer
- Revenue and business performance focussed
- Understands Aftersales Marketing to drive business performance
- Values customers as “number one” priority
- Delivers the highest standards of service and customer experience
- Aftersales P&L responsibility including setting annual budgets and monthly divisional performance reviews
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary of GBP £74,000 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and bonus scheme.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.