Are you a Master Technician and currently working in a franchised car dealership supporting, developing and training diagnostic, motor vehicle technicians and service technicians?
Our client, a passenger car dealership is recruiting a Technical Manager to provide technical support to the different levels of Vehicle Technician in their workshop.
- Fully accredited Master Technician status with a prestige passenger car brand
- Currently working in a franchised dealer supporting and developing the technical team
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Provide a hands-on approach to fault repairing
- Advanced Technical Training skills
- Patience and ability to train/develop staff within a multi-national environment
- Calm and engaging demeanour
- Middle East experience is an advantage as you will have worked with Asian and regional nationals
- Open to applications from western countries where English is your natural training language or one which you can be considered excellent in, as this is used as the primary language in the workshop to ensure all nationalities can communicate effectively
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary of GBP £51,000 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and family status.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.
Are you a VAG group qualified High Voltage Technician looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly team in a state of the art service centre in the Middle East.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Audi HVT Qualified Technician to join our clients dealership in the Middle East.
You will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repair of HVT vehicles in line with manufacturer repair processes and adhering to stringent safety guidelines.
- Review the customers requirements provided by the Service Advisors, ensuring all information has been accurately recorded
- Ascertain the fault by using the Audi diagnostic scanner
- Calculate the labour operation time for the workshop repair, for the Service Advisor to provide an estimate to the customer
- Carry our repair according to the workshop manual
- Accurately write up the job repair
- Provide the necessary supporting documents to support any repair
- Qualified Audi High Voltage Technician
- Methodical and well organised
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
Base salary $1,000 to $1,200 per month plus additional benefits such as accommodation, air ticket and healthcare plus excellent training and development potential
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive are the Middle East’s leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.