Are you an experienced Diagnostic Technician who enjoys focusing on Quality of work, in a nice team environment, seeking a work/life balance, working Monday to Friday?
Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician, with Diagnostic skills, to join their professionally run Service department in Lewisham, South London.
With quality at the forefront of their business, this Service Centre is renowned for their quality of workmanship and delivering a delightful customer experience. Focusing on getting it right first time, rather than chasing targets.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with working in a professionally run workshop, with opportunities for career development, through manufacturer training. Along with working Monday to Friday, for a work/life balance,
You must have a Full, UK Driving Licence for Insurance purposes.
The salary for this position will be between £30,000 to £35,000 dependent upon expertise.
A work/life balance, working Monday to Friday, along with onsite staff parking!
Keen to learn more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV!
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.
Are you an experienced Close Protection Officer with a military or police background looking for a more permanent role?
Do you hold a valid SIA Close Protection Licence and recent DBS certificate?
Can you supply excellent and verifiable references?
Are you within easy commutable distance of Chelsea, London?
We seek to recruit a Close Protection Officer for our VVIP Client, a UHNW individual based mainly between London and the GCC.
- Responsible for the protection and safety (with additional ad-hoc duties) of a high-profile Principal when they are in London, Europe or the United States
- Strong influencing skills, able to get things done and get into exclusive venues such as Cirque, Bagatelle, Sumosan Twiga, Annabel’s and certain members clubs
- 8 hours a day, six days a week with timings for Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 8pm to 4am
- Due to the sensitive nature of the role, further details will be supplied at the interview stage. Personality and discretion, however, are essential for the Principal.
- Close Protection Officer who is discreet, professional, well-spoken with a warm and friendly personality
- British Army (Royal Marines or Special Forces) background or Police (Firearms / Surveillance / Diplomatic) units along with those from the Security Services with in-depth knowledge and experience of close protection
- Holds a valid SIA licence (level 3 in close protection) and recent DBS certificate
- Background and ID checks along with deep search vetting
- Must be available for duty as per the hours above
Base salary £57,000 – £60,000 (depending upon experience) per annum on a self-employed basis plus paid annual leave, clothing allowance and meals whilst on duty
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in security and working with ultra-high net worth individuals, organisations, embassies, and royals across the Middle East.