The Service Manager is looking for an experienced Service Advisor who is enthusiastic, forward-thinking and driven to achieve. Someone who will be able to handle a range of Service enquiries as well as possess the experience in Kerridge, One Link or RTC.
So, if you are a dynamic Service Advisor, who enjoys a fast-paced environment then this may be ideal for you…
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and customers ensuring you full understand the customers’ requirements
- Possess a good attitude to learning and developing your skills further
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a Service Advisor is a necessity for this position
- A Full UK Driving Licence
In return for all you hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary of £30,000 with a fantastic and realistic OTE of £37,500.
You will be required to work: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8am – 5:30pm.
If you would like work for a company that really take pride in what they do as well as look after their staff then please APPLY.
Once you have applied, if suitable, I will call you to take some details, hopefully with an interview to follow. You know what to do! I look forward to speaking with you soon!
We are currently looking for a Business Manager to work within a dynamic, ambitious forward-thinking team, to be based from their site in Guildford, Surrey.
Looking after a team of 6 Sales Executives, you will be working very closely with the newly promoted Sales Manager.
What they need from you
- This role would suit someone who has been in a Transaction Manager/ Sales Controller role and who is looking for a forward thinking fast paced environment to work in.
- That said, they would also consider a motivated, ambitious Car Sales Executive looking to take that next step up.
They are offering a basic salary of £25,500 with an achievable bonus scheme in place you will see £57,500 as an OTE. They will also offer you a company car as well as many benefits.
The working hours are Monday to Saturday, with a day off in the week, Sundays on a rota, 1 in 2. For every Sunday worked, you will receive a day off in the following week.
This is a key role within the business, if this sparks your interest please call or apply for more information. Please note, your application is always dealt with in the strictest confidence. We will not submit your details without speaking with you first. I look forward to speaking with you!