Are you passionate about horses?
Do you love to coach new riders?
Have you achieved a BHS Stage 2 in Coaching?
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your equestrian love and passion with a fantastic opportunity to move to Qatar?
Our client is a newly established equestrian riding school in Qatar with super facilities. They are recruiting for a Riding Instructor to join their Equestrian team. The successful candidate will have experience teaching pupils between the ages of 4-15, demonstrate professionalism in all teaching, combine learning and fun with safety and have a minimum qualification of BHSAI or equivalent.
Teaching children and young adults, individually or as a group, to ride horses
Grooming and tacking up of horses in preparation for lessons and untacking horses after lessons
Ensuring that appropriate safety clothing is worn and health and safety rules are followed
Planning lesson programmes for individual riders according to their abilities
Keeping records of the progress of pupils
Administer first aid in the event that a pupil falls from a horse
Duties could also include mucking out, turning out and bringing in, tack cleaning, etc.
Enjoy working with people and to be able to communicate well with people of all ages
Be patient with a bubbly and warm personality, be able to work with riders of all abilities
Have human first aid training
Have good horse riding skills
Female, aged between 21 – 25
On or before 15 October 2022
A TAX-FREE package with a base salary of £18,000 – £24,000 per annum (depending upon experience), plus accommodation, yearly air ticket, health insurance and annual leave
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format, along with your recent photo and BHS certification
HCP Group is a recruitment and search consultancy specialising in the hospitality and equine sectors, recruiting exceptionally talented people across the UK, Asia and the Middle East.
Are you an experienced Car Sales Executive?
Do you have premium or luxury automotive brand experience?
Our client is based in Qatar and is looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Executive / Sales Consultant. If you are looking for an opportunity to sell a fantastic product in a great business offering market-leading professional and personal development and a great working environment surrounded by like-minded people, apply now!
- Identifying sales opportunities and acquiring customers to the showroom
- Achieve sales target by use of personal and acquired skills and provide an exceptional brand experience during all touchpoints
- As an experienced Sales Executive, you'll help provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service, projecting the brand's quality image and the company
- A degree in business or management (open to all graduates) or any equivalent
- Has a minimum of 4-5 years selling experience with premium or luxury automotive brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche or Rolls-Royce
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office and internet applications
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- This opportunity is open to Arab Nationals only
If you're keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply with your latest CV.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.