We are working closely with a high performing dealership. An opportunity has arisen in their Service department, where they are looking to recruit a Commercial Service Advisor to join their great team.
Located near Dartford, this is a great opportunity for you to work in a big network where there are endless career prospects, training and resources.
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
- Providing exceptional customer service including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers
- Confident communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Full UK Driving License
Basic salary £22,000 – £28,000 with an excellent bonus structure available!
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.
Would you like to take on a new challenge working to high standards and delivering great Customer Service with a forward-thinking business?
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced dealership trained Service Advisor to join our client’s dealership in Dartford, Kent.
This vacancy comes at an exciting time for the business as they have recently changed manufacturer and now represent a new brand at this site. The established relationship with the manufacturer within other areas of the Group has enabled them to take this business to new heights, by quickly establishing an enviable database of customers. Being a customer focused business, they have recently recruited a personable, pro-active and supportive manager and now seeking an additional Service Advisor to join the team.
The brand our client now represents here has made it’s mark within the Automotive business with their affordability, Innovative Design and Technology. What better time to become a part of this team!
We now have an opening for an experienced, dealership trained Service Advisor who is seeking a challenge in a fast paced working enviornment to deliver a great customer experience to customers visiting the site. Due to the location of the site, it would be great if you also live within a commutable distance to Dartford, Kent.
- Meeting and Greeting customers, bringing their vehicles in for Service and Repair
- Creating Job Cards and seeing customer vehicles in
- Liaising with the workshop and aftersales colleagues to check on progress and checking on the outcome of the Technicians inspection of the vehicle and reporting this to the customer
- Updating customers on the progress of their vehicles and gaining authorisation for work as well as using the Vehicle Health Check as a guide and reporting any other areas in need of further investigation to get to the route cause of the fault, whilst it is in the Workshop
- A Full Driving Licence and dealership experience are essential for this role as driving customer cars is required
- As this position is based in a fast-paced department, this role requires knowledge of working within a similar environment
The Basic salary is between £27,000 to £30,000 dependent upon experience, with an OTE of £35,000+
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV. Entrust us with your next career move and leave the rest to us!
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.
We are currently representing a great brand with increasing market share based on the outskirts of Dartford, Kent to find them a Motor Vehicle Technician.
They are offering an excellent bonus scheme which the team are consistently benefiting from. In addition to this, they have a very busy but lovely working environment that they would welcome you to be apart of.
What they need from you
They are really open on experience, you can be working within a main dealer or independent garage. They will also consider NVQ Level 2 qualified Technicians.
You will need to hold a Full Driving Licence.
The hours of work will be from 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 8am – 1pm.
What’s on offer…
They are looking to offer a basic salary between £36,000 to £45,000 with additional bonus of £8,000 on top.
Monday to Friday only, no weekends!
If you like the sound of where this can take you and your career, you need to get in touch.
Upon applying for the position, we will get in touch to take some details and speak with you in more detail about this role. Please rest assure, your details will never be sent out without your consent.