An opportunity has arisen for a Parts Warehouse Supervisor for our client based in Canterbury, Kent.
You will have the opportunity to work for a very successful and busy automotive parts hub that will offer career progression and training.
- Organising, maintaining and controlling stock
- Ensuring deliveries received are checked and all items have been sent correctly, securely and safely packed
- Checking invoices and delivery notes
- Responding to customers quickly and providing excellent customer service
- Support Technicians picking parts for them from the warehouse
Who we are looking for
- The successful candidate will be diligent, have excellent attention to detail and a good telephone manner
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn is required
- Experience within a warehouse is essential, if you have experience of working with parts and/ or an automotive background that would be an added advantage
They will be offering a basic £27,000 – £30,000. There is also a realistically achievable team bonus of £1,500. OTE between £28,500 – £31,500.
This would be a great starting position if you are looking to get started within the automotive industry. This company will offer training and career progression.
The salary will also be reviewed once you have completed your training and probation period.
The working hours are:
Monday to Friday; 7am – 5pm, Saturday’s are 1 in 3, morning only.
Apply now to register your interest.
A successful and highly reputable company based in Canterbury, Kent is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join its professional and established team.
They are looking for an experienced Manager who can lead and manage their small team.
What They Need in You
You will need to have proven experience in being able to independently manage and develop a profitable service department.
This position will require you to be able to cope under pressure, be self-disciplined and an excellent leader.
If successful you will be given full support and autonomy to make decisions relating to the department.
You will need to commit to 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, no weekends.
Salary and Benefits
You will be offered a basic salary of £32,000 – £35,000 with an OTE of £44,000 which in uncapped plus a company car & benefits.
The Application Process
If you would like to have a confidential chat with me to find out more, apply now, I would be more than happy to speak with you.