Are you a qualified and experienced Level II Technician? Would you like an opportunity to work with a great brand within a friendly team?
Our client is a franchised vehicle dealership based in Qatar, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Level II Technician to join their service team. You will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing and servicing a range of high value motor vehicles in accordance with manufacturer's work specifications.
- With diagnostic equipment and systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road-testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Qualified and experienced Level II Technician
- Currently in Qatar or available to relocate.
- Strong work ethic with very good diagnostic and repair skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a wider team.
Basic salary depending upon experience QR 4,000 – 5,000 per month plus other benefits, which include accommodation and transportation by the company. Or, if you prefer to live out then HRA & TRA can be provided.
Apply with your most up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.