Are you an experienced Flutter Developer looking for your next career opportunity with one of the Middle East's leading advertising and creative organisations?
Our client is one of the Middle East's most successful, fun, and ambitious creative agencies in marketing and communication. As an innovative company with several locations across the GCC, they deliver modern, interdisciplinary solutions for an increasingly complex world and work with some of the world's finest brands within automotive, medicine, technology, retail, real estate, hospitality, and telecommunications.
They are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join their talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have valuable experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be enthusiastic about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs follow specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, to support continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile development – FLUTTER
- Has a portfolio of previous work.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Deployed at least 2 apps
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Flux, Redux, and Rxjs is preferred
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Comfortable learning innovative technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store
- Has a strong work ethic
Base salary SR 10,000 – SR 16,000 per month (depending upon experience) plus additional benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly motivated and enthusiastic team.
If you're keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP are the Middle East's leading tech recruitment and search consultancy.