Are you looking for your next career opportunity in Events within the creative, marketing and communications world?
Our client is one of the Middle East's most successful, fun and ambitious media and events. As an innovative company headquartered in Saudi Arabia, they deliver modern, interdisciplinary solutions for an increasingly complex world and work with some of the world's finest brands within automotive, medicine, technology, retail, real estate, hospitality and telecommunications.
They have an immediate opportunity for an Event Planner to join their team in the GCC's most happening place – Saudi Arabia!
- Deliver exceptional events across Saudi Arabia and Dubai
- Lead on the planning and operational coordination from concept, to ‘on the day’ management and post event feedback.
- Responsible for the management of event budgets, tracking and reporting, along with diary management and cross departmental communication
- End-to-end event program management
- Project Management, Coordination and working seamlessly within a team
- Program planning, execution, task management, vendor relations, event updates, communications liaison, and scheduling
- Oversee overall project execution, delivering events on time, within budget that consistently exceed expectations
- You have at least 4-5 years of professional experience as an Event Planner
- Excellent communication skills liaising with external suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Outstanding organisational skills including ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet varied and tight deadline
- 360 degrees understanding of social media within an events environment
- Saudi nationals are preferred for this role
Base salary SR 20,000 – SR 22,000 per month plus a fantastic bonus and benefits.
If you're keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your latest CV.
HCP are the Middle East's leading Creative and Events recruitment and search consultancy.