I am working closely with a vibrant, contemporary dealership. An opportunity has arisen in their Technical department and they are looking to recruit a Diagnostic Technician to join their excellent team.
Based near Woolwich, they are looking for a candidate who can continue to build on the existing success of their company and exceed targets.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Current automotive experience (preferably dealership experience but not necessary)
- Full NVQ Level 1,2 and 3 or equivalent Motor Vehicle Qualifications
- To ensure all work is completed to the manufacturers standard and time scale
- Able to carry out servicing and repair effectively and inexpensively
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards
A basic salary up between £33,000 – £50,000 with an excellent bonus structure (the basic salary can be negotiated dependent on experience)
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.