Are you a customer experience manager working in aviation, automotive OEM, or luxury fashion?
Have you project-managed and mapped customer experience journeys?
Do you have a natural ability to inspire others to become obsessive about consistently delivering exceptional customer experiences?
Are you looking for a career opportunity to work in Dubai with some creative and brilliant people?
Our Client is a leading OEM with regional offices in Dubai; they are one of the world's most recognised and highly regarded automotive brands and are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager to join their team.
- Manage the entire Customer Experience strategy and programs to maximise the brand experience and loyalty
- Drive a Customer Centric philosophy and direction within the Regional Office, importer and dealer network
- Evaluate, control and enhance the brand and customer experience seamlessly with Sales and Aftersales
- Lead the continuous development of the Customer Journey effecting the desired brand value proposition for each touchpoint
- Lead regional CRM strategy and direction, including relevant key performance indicators and initiatives
- Set and manage Lead and Sales Funnel standards, including tools, planning and monitoring.
- Play an ambassadorial role in developing a more vigorous “customer experience” mindset & culture within the business
- Collaborate on all projects, launches and technical solutions which involve the customer journey by working with the teams to ensure it is in line with the customer experience strategy/standards
- You are already a Customer Experience Manager working within aviation (private and commercial first-class travel), automotive OEM (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz etc) or Luxury fashion (Gucci, Dior, Chanel or Louis Vuitton)
- Hold a university degree in Business Administration and Management or similar education preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in the automotive or luxury retail business
- Have excellent communication skills and a successful track record in influencing senior stakeholders and high-impact decision-making
- Solid interpretation of levers to create a customer-centric operational model
- Ability to drive and effect change
- Base salary AED 18,500 – AED 20,000 per month
- Excellent bonus structure
- Housing, Relocation and Transport allowance plus comprehensive medical cover
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format