Are you an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
This could be for you!
The Aftersales Manager is looking for a candidate who is passionate, forward-thinking, and driven to achieve success. Someone who will be able to handle a range of enquiries and work in an efficient manner.
What they need in you
- Experience working in a busy and fast paced environment
- You will need to have NVQ Levels 3 as a minimum
- Experience working in a main dealer or independent garage, will be considered (Cars, Vans or Trucks)
- A Full license is required for the role as you will be moving vehicles around the workshop
- If you have an MOT license that would be an added advantage.
Package on Offer
Dependent on your experience the basic salary starts off at £25,000 up to £29,000, with an OTE on top as well as other benefits.
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.