Our client is an Independent Garage representing various premium brands and high-profile customers. They have a new opportunity for a professional Service Advisor to join their Service reception team in a supportive working environment.
- We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor to work in a fast-paced service department
- This role will suit an individual who is familiar with working in a customer facing environment and thrives on delivering high levels of customer delight!
- Creating a welcoming environment for customers, by acknowledging their presence and welcoming them wholeheartedly
- Building a rapport with customers, based upon trust and reliability whilst delivering a delightful customer experience
- Listening to the customer’s description of the issue with the vehicle, inspecting it visually and thoroughly, checking the history of the vehicle’s maintenance and service records
- Advising the customer of the relevant service or maintenance requirements and costs
- Providing the customer with a realistic time frame for the completion of the work
- Following the Key tagging system and processing the keys accordingly
- Updating customers by tracking the vehicle in the workshop to ensure it is ready in time
- Booking in walk-in customers and assisting the bookings centre during busy periods
- Upselling services and accessories
- Preparing job cards by pre-calling customers and checking for accuracy
- Effective communication throughout the process both internally, by liaising with the workshop and externally
- Preparing estimates for work and invoices upon completion
- £28,000 Basic per annum
- Excellent Bonus potential, circa £34,000 OTE +
8am to 6pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 1pm Saturday (Rota)
If you’re keen on learning more about this opportunity, apply now with your CV.
HCP Automotive is the UK’s leading recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from some of the world’s most refined vehicle detailing businesses to independent garages, dealer groups and OEM’s.