Located near Brighton, this is a great opportunity for you to work in a big network where there are endless career prospects, training and resources.
- To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained.
- Forecast time scales.
- Organise the bodyshop by controlling job start and finishing times and to be aware of the status of each job at all times, conducting daily progress meetings with bodyshop team members and reporting unexpected delays to the Site Manager
- Ensure all the body shop tools and equipment are in good working order.
- To liaise with all bodyshop technicians and the Site Manager in respect of any quality issues
- Full UK Driving License required
They will be offering the successful candidate a basic salary up to £34,000 with an additional bonus taking your OTE to £43,000.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am – 5:30pm, without weekends!
Apply now with your CV, if this role is for you!
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Please consider applying for this position and becoming a valuable member of our client’s team.
At HCP Automotive, we pride ourselves on our expertise in the automotive industry and our ability to work with a range of clients, from automotive manufacturers to dealer groups and bodyshops across the UK. Our commitment to delivering exceptional recruitment services means we go above and beyond to ensure our clients find the right talent to help their business grow.
Whether you are a candidate looking for your next challenge or an employer looking to hire top talent, we are here to help. Our team of experienced recruiters work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their recruitment requirements.