Our client is hiring an Aftersales Manager to manage a large aftersales facility and two service centres offering quick servicing and repairs.
Operating in modern facilities the primary focus is the timely delivery of customer vehicles to aftersales customers, ensuring their experience has been pleasurable with first rate support and service from all the team!
- Current Aftersales Manager in a franchised car dealership for at least five years
- Bachelor’s degree or further education diploma (to obtain a work visa)
- Middle East experience highly desirable, although open to UK/European Aftersales Managers
- Great people skills
- Advanced English verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record as an Aftersales Manager
- Ability to forge relations with key stakeholders and the manufacturer
- Revenue and business performance focussed
- Understands Aftersales Marketing to drive business performance
- Values customers as “number one” priority
- Delivers the highest standards of service and customer experience
- Aftersales P&L responsibility including setting annual budgets and monthly divisional performance reviews
Tax Free earnings consisting of a basic salary of GBP £74,000 per annum plus housing allowance, company car, annual flights, healthcare and bonus scheme.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in word format.
HCP Automotive is the Middle East's leading automotive recruitment and search consultancy, working across all areas, from independent garages to dealer groups and OEMs.