Our client operates from a stunning dealership based in Indonesia; they are seeking to appoint an Aftersales Manager who will have responsibility for providing direction for the Aftersales operation and ensuring the dealership’s smooth running and profitability.
This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic and professional aftersales professional to join a progressive business.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will have full P&L responsibility for the aftersales business and seek out opportunities to increase the efficiency of the Aftersales operation and increase recovery rates
- Maintain, preserve and improve levels of customer satisfaction and profitability
- Collaborate with the team to develop understanding and implementation of customer focussed environment, setting clear objectives and targets
- You are a dynamic manufacturer-approved Aftersales Manager with at least five years of experience, aged 30-40, and preferred nationalities include Malaysian, Singaporean, Australian, New Zealander, German or British
- Experienced managing the dealer and OEM relationships in terms of the aftersales business
- Strong customer focus with excellent people skills and the ability to develop strong and effective teams
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
In addition to receiving a guaranteed base salary of USD 3.200 – USD 4.500 per month, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits, including the following: –
Apply with your up-to-date CV, ensuring you meet the criteria specified within the ideal candidate section above.
HCP Automotive is Asia’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, partnering with OEMs, dealer groups and dealerships, recruiting talent at all levels from technical and front-of-house to marketing, finance and senior leadership roles.