A very successful and well-established truck and van dealer group have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Manager to join their busy dealership-based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily control of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity and quality repair. You will also be responsible for a team of 20+ Technicians, motivating, supporting and leading them to drive the business forward. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme.
The ideal candidate should have…
- Strong and consistent experience as a Workshop Controller in a commercial vehicle workshop (truck)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a large team
- Strive to achieve targets, KPIs and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT and administration skills
What will you be rewarded for in return for your hard work?
A basic salary between £35,000 – £38,000 with a potential to earn up to £40,000 – £45,000 through bonuses.
Additional company benefits.
If you would like to know more then please apply to this advert. Please note your CV will not sent anywhere without us speaking with you first.
I look forward to speaking with you!
What’s right for you matters most, so if this role isn’t for you please visit Automotive Vacancies to see what else we have.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.