Are you looking for a new job opportunity as Vehicle Technician in Buckinghamshire?
Our client is a renowned brand and is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join the team!
They are a lovely team and are great with supporting you through your journey with them.
It is a brilliant opportunity for those who like working in a busy environment, looking to earn a competitive salary.
- You will need to identify mechanical problems, by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Dissemble and reassemble car parts
- Make sure that you are following the checklists to ensure that all parts are given a thorough examination
- Repair worn parts or replace them, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Time to time you will come across to clients explaining their automotive problems
- Perform basic care and maintenance including; changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels and rotating tires.
- Adjust brakes and replace brake rotors and pads, also be able to align and balance wheels
- Reporting to the workshop controller and liaise with service advisors
- Diagnose electrical and hydraulic problems and other complex components
What we require from you
- You must have an extensive knowledge of computer systems
- Keeping an up to date knowledge on different types of cars, whether they are hybrids, diesel, electric etc.
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK drivers licence
- MOT licence is desirable, but those without this can still apply
- Must have an efficient level of work
- Knowledge on both servicing and diagnostics
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills must be impeccable as this is a major part of the job
- Customer skills, you must be courteous and a good listener, ready to answer questions customers may ask
- Many tasks technicians do, such as disassembling engine parts, connecting or attaching components, and using hand tools, will require a steady hand and good hand-eye coordination.
Salary and Hours
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and working every other Saturday 9 – 12pm
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £27,000 – £34,000 + bonus depending on your qualification and experiences.
Other company benefits also apply
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.