Our ambitious and highly reputable client is currently recruiting for a Used Car Sales Manager to join their successful department located in Berkshire. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success in a similar role. This dealership has an outstanding team with great passion for the brand.
The role includes:
- Through your sales team you’ll generate revenue via the sale of Used vehicles whilst reaching optimum customer satisfaction results.
- This role would suit an experienced Manager with experience gained from within the motor industry who has well-developed leadership skills and the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise performance.
- You will be a commercially and customer focused people manager who can provide structure, guidance, coaching and motivation to the team, maximising individual’s potential and sustain a strong and focused sales team
- Update associates with information relating to the day-to-day running of the department, ensuring they are aware of departmental processes, systems and policy.
- Liaise with Car Sales Executives, General Sales Manager, New Car Sales Manager and Head of Business
- Provide coaching and training to sales team to improve their job performance in the used car market, with particular emphasis on: customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow up, sales process, time management and product knowledge
- Developing sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales benchmarks.
- Provide regular information to senior management regarding the status of the department, targets achieved and future plans.
- Ensuring optimum use of all material and resources available.
- Bring new ideas to the table to continue to drive their growing performance is paramount.
Who are we looking for?
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills, with a track record of driving a business forward
- Embracing a positive and proactive culture
- Full driving licence
- Currently living within the United Kingdom
What on offer?
- You will be a part of an extremely successful group with excellent progression opportunities
- A competitive basic salary with £60,000 OTE
- Benefits such as; discounts, generous pension scheme, company cars and many more!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.