An exciting opportunity exists with my client based in the St. Albans, Hertfordshire area. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and confident Showroom Host to join their very busy prestige luxury dealership. This position will require you to meet and greet the customers and ensure they are directed to the correct person(s) and department within the dealership. There will also be reception and administration duties.
- You will be the first line of contact in the dealership to all visitors coming into the dealership
- Meet and greet all customers ensuring that they are welcomed and directed to the relevant person
- You will be required to answer incoming calls and transfer to the relevant person
- Managing the showroom display ensuring tea and coffee areas are fully stocked
- Responsible for ensuring that the front of house reception area is clean and tidy
- Provide an administration support function for the dealership as directed (taxing cars)
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- Presentable and well groomed
- This role would suit an Administrator, Receptionist or Customer Service Advisor currently working in the automotive industry
- Previous Hosting experience within the motor industry is essential
What’s on offer?
They will be offering a basic salary of £24,000 with an additional bonus scheme in place giving you an OTE of £26,000.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm.
Please ensure you meet with criteria above, as you will not be contacted without this. If you do have the desired experience in the automotive industry please apply and we will be in touch with you shortly.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.