Would you like to work for one of the most iconic, prestige brands?
Our established client is recruiting a Showroom Host for their state-of-the-art dealership in Central London! A company who put pride in consistently developing their employees as they believe that people are their most important resource.
- Promoting excellent customer service by greeting all customers that contact the dealership in a professional and courteous manner.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with all colleagues on site as you will be responsible for ensuring customers are assigned to the right individuals
- Establishing and maintaining a system to monitor the whereabouts of key staff at all times
- Ensuring that the waiting area for all customers is clean, with refreshments stocked up
- Organising weekly stock checks and maintaining adequate levels of showroom consumables, brochures and stationary
- Attend and actively participate in meetings, training and events as required
- Keep up to date with the FCA compliance assessment, working within the Insurance code of Business
What is required:
- An empathetic and friendly personality with a professional manner
- Experience with a customer facing/front of house role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confidence in approaching customers that are entering the showroom and attending to their needs
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
What’s on offer:
- A salary of £18,000, as well as, commission and bonus on top
- Part time role, an average of 29 hours per week, on a four on/four off shift basis including weekends and bank holidays
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, pro-rata
- Private Medical
- Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training programmes put in place for the progression of employees
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.