Our established clients are offering a fantastic career opportunity to allow an experienced Service Advisor to join their expanding company based in the Oxfordshire area. Working as part of this experienced team, you will further enhance your career in a competitive environment.
What does this position require?
- Establishing a rapport with the customers whilst delivering a high standard of customer service
- Ensuring efficient communication with the customer, listening and noting issues and faults to be relayed to the Technicians
- Effectively liaising with the Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Technicians and other team members
- Keeping up-to-date with aftersales products and services available to customers
- Working in line with the company’s Health and Safety guidelines and following procedures
What will you need to bring to the team?
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative
- An approachable personality and work ethic
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Kerridge
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What are the benefits?
- Basic salary of up to £27,000 per annum
- OTE of £38,000 – £39,000
- The working week will consist of working between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays, which will be paid as overtime!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.