I am seeking a motor dealership experienced Service Advisor to join an enthusiastic team based in Salisbury. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced and friendly environment where the team pride themselves in delivering a high standard of customer service and provide their customers with a personalised service.
The role includes:
- Book vehicles in and advising customers about the cost of their repairs
- Manage customers’ complaints effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with customers in a professional way, keeping them updated and informed at all times
- Working closely with the Workshop Controller and Vehicle Technicians regarding lead times for repairs
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced Service Advisor with a franchised car dealership background
- Attentive and customer focussed
- Ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude towards learning and development!
- Full UK driving licence
- Eligible to work in the UK
What’s on offer?
- A basic salary between £22,000 – £25,000 + attractive bonus
- You will be working a 40-hour week with Saturdays on a rota basis
- Benefits such as; 22 days holiday + bank holidays, great pension scheme, childcare vouchers, company cars and plenty of discounts!
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.