Do not miss out on a fantastic opportunity with one of the most impressive most successful and prestigious automotive dealerships in South East London. They are looking for a highly driven, professional and dynamic Service Advisor to join their team. This position has recently been re-examined to ensure the company are giving the best possible service which has resulted in the administration and upsell being removed from the role leaving you free to give the customer 100% of your time and focus. If you are an experienced Service Advisor wanting to focus on the customer experience or a Receptionist or Showroom Host wanting to further your skill set then I would love to hear from you…
- Book vehicles in and advising customers about the duration of repairs
- Deal with customers’ complaints in a positive and efficient manner
- Meeting and greeting customers with a professional attitude
- Managing the parts and accessory orders applicable to the customers’ requirements
- Progressing work through the system liaising with the parts department, workshop and bodyshop where appropriate
Who we are looking for?
- If you have worked as a Service Advisor in the automotive industry previously then this would be an advantage but certainly not essential.
- If you are a Service Administrator, Showroom Host or Receptionist and want to try your hand at an Advisor role this would be ideal for you
- A great attitude towards learning and always showing willingness to work hard
- The ability to handle tasks under pressure, in a busy environment
What’s on offer?
Full Training Provided
Opportunities for career progression
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm and one Saturday every 4 weeks (8am – 5pm)
Saturday is in addition to the basic salary as this is paid as overtime (flat rate)
Plenty of other overtime opportunities available
NB: This is a 12 month maternity contract, although it is not guaranteed, this company would be keen to keep you on should you be successful in the role.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.